Matrix Project series IP Dome cameras are built specifically for demanding small scale enterprises. These compact cameras are best suited for SOHO and Small to Medium-scale Enterprises. It provides glitch-free performance even under extreme operating temperatures. These IP cameras are designed to provide high definition, crystal clear images and at the same time withstand harsh environmental conditions. Furthermore, the dome IP Cameras are vandal-proof, which comes with an unbreakable enclosure (IK10), making it impossible for miscreants to damage it.
- Back Illuminated Sensors for Colorful Image at Low Light
- Latest Compression Technique H.265
- Motion Detection, Trip Wire and Intrusion Detection
- Capture larger Field of View; Up to 113° FOV
- Divides a Single Stream into Multiple Resolutions based on its Importance
- Records at Lower Bit-rate during Non-Activity Period.
- Consistent Image at Variable Light Exposure
- Allows Streaming and Recording of Critical Areas only from the Entire Image
- Recording can be Stored Directly on NAS/FTP
- Supports up to Four Different Streams for Viewing, Recording and Remote Monitoring
- Local Storage of up to 512 GB
- Network Disconnect, IP conflict and Storage Alert
- Notifies Surveillance Centre Through E-mail, Upload over FTP and Channel Trigger
- High Signal-to-Noise Ratio (>70dB)
Established in 1991, Matrix is a leader in Security and Telecom solutions for modern businesses and enterprises. As an innovative, technology-driven and customer-focused organization, the company is committed to keeping pace with the revolutions in the Security and Telecom industries. With around 40% of its human resources dedicated to the development of new products, Matrix has launched cutting-edge products like Video Surveillance Systems – Video Management System, Network Video Recorder and IP Camera, Access Control and Time-Attendance systems as well as Telecom solutions such as Unified Communications, IP-PBX, Universal Gateways, VoIP and GSM Gateways and Communication Endpoints. These solutions are feature-rich, reliable and conform to international standards. Having global footprints in Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Africa through an extensive network of more than 2,500 channel partners, Matrix ensures that the products serve the needs of its customers faster and longer. Matrix has gained trust and admiration of customers representing the entire spectrum of industries. Matrix has won many international awards for its innovative products.
For further information, please contact:
394-GIDC, Makarpura, Vadodara-390010, India
Toll Free -1800-258-7747